Terms and Conditions
- entrance to the synagogue is possible in regular clothing however very short skirts or very short pants are not allowed as well as shoulders must be covered. Head-cover for men are available at the entrance, or own cap/hat must be worn. Visitors who do not comply with the dress code will be denied entry to the building complex of the Dohany synagogue and we can not provide any refund should such situation occur.
- visitors must go through a security check (to make the control faster please bring only necessary personal belongings and PLEASE NOTE that large backpacks, suitcases are not allowed nor can be stored in the area). Dangerous items are prohibited.
- cancellation until 48 hours prior to the visit: 15%
- cancellation 24 hours before the visit: 50%
- cancellation on the day of the visit or in case of no-show: 100%.
- please ensure you keep all your personal belongings safe, Hidden Treasure Tours will not be liable for any loss or damage to personal property during a program
- each guest on a program is responsible for maintaining their own safety at all times. By agreeing to participate in a program all participants are agreeing to exercise due care and attention while walking, taking stairs, walking on cobblestones, crossing the street, etc.
- we welcome children on our programs, however parental discretion is advised in case of some explicit photographs showing victims of the Holocaust.
- smoking is not allowed on the premises of the synagogues/museums
- disabled can also access the synagogue.
- toilets are located in the Raoul Wallenberg Park.
- the synagogues of Budapest may close without previous notice before or during the tour in case of technical necessity.
- we can not accept liability or provide compensation for any extreme weather or other unforseen natural conditions, acts of God, acts of government, disasters that may affect the course of our programs.
• Magyarország Alaptörvényének VI. cikke
• Az Európai Parlament és Tanács 2016/679 Rendelete (Általános Adatvédelmi Rendelet - GDPR)
• 2011. évi CXII. törvény az információs önrendelkezési jogról és az információszabadságról
• 2008. évi XLVIII. törvény a gazdasági reklámtevékenység alapvető feltételeiről és egyes korlátairól
• 2013. évi V. törvény a Polgári Törvénykönyvről
What data do we collect?
• Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number)
How do we collect your data?
You directly and voluntarily provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
• Process your order in order to provide and manage your program.
• Email/contact you in case we need to notify you regarding your program or changes to it
• To provide customer support
• To gather information so that we can improve our services.
• To monitor the usage of our sevices.
• To detect, prevent and deal with occuring technical issues
• Issue your invoice
When we process your order, we share your data with our Financial Partners (PayPal, Hungarian Bank, Hungarian Tax Authority) to prevent fraudulent purchases. Some of your personal information may be shared with the Hungarian Jewish Community’s Security Service upon request.
How do we store your data?
We will retain your personal data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations required by the Hungarian Tax Authority, resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The website’s domain service is provided by Port Kft. that monitors and registers the website’s traffic to provide a safe technical operation of the server.
Security of data
The security of your data is important to us, we take reasonable technical and administrative precautions to protect your data both online and offline.
Please be aware that the Internet is not a secure platform, no method of transmission of data, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use the best means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security
Your sensitive information (such as credit card data) is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by checking the lock icon in the address bar and the "https" at the beginning of the address of the website.
We also take precautions to protect your information offline. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We may send you information about products and services that we think you might like but we will not disclose or sell your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every customer is entitled to the following:
• The right to access
– you have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification
– you have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure
– you have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing
– you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing
– you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability
– you have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +36 70 533 5696
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – we use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – we use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: +36 70 533 5696
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the National Information Commissioner’s Office: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi E. fasor 22/c, www.naih.hu
Confirm the above to proceed to payment please.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE WAIT FOR YOUR CONFIRMATION TO DOWNLOAD AFTER PAYING!